Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Skincare

3:43:00 pm






My recent purchase from Boots was this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've only ever used makeup wipes to take off my makeup before bed, but I have seen a lot of good reviews about this product that when I saw it in Boots, I bought it straight away. This product cleanses your skin whilst removing your make up at time. I find it to be so gentle on your skin and you can easily use it around your eyes to take your mascara off without any problem at all. It doesn't sting and it works wonders - we all know how much of a pain eye make up can be to remove sometimes but with this product, it makes removing make up 100 times easier. This product is fantastic for sensitive skin as it's very light when you apply it onto your face. Also, another great thing about this product is that you don't have to rinse your face after you use it which saves us so much more time. I am really enjoying this product and I will most defiantly be repurchasing this. 



fading tulips x 




You Might Also Like

0 comments