March Favourites 2014 | Blogpost

1:53:00 pm


Now that March is coming to an end it's time to show off what I have been loving this past month. P.S. Who else thinks March went by super quickly? 








Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a recent purchase of mine and I figured it had to be in my March Favorites as it has been a wonder to me this month. If you'd like to check out what I thought of this product then read my review here.

Garnier PureActive Exfo-Brusher Wash is something I have been using as part of my daily skincare routine. It's really useful for leaving your skin feeling refreshed and soft as ever. It's supposed to help prevent spots and any sort of breakout on your skin and I believe it does a great job of doing so. The brush you use to wash your face with is so soft and gentle on your skin and doesn't irritate it in the slightest.


Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment This product I have been loving for a while now. I've had it since November last year, it's lasted me that long! I went through a phase where my hair kept falling out, it was ridiculous and I was so scared haha! I picked this up in a hairdresser salon and I have been using it ever since. It's used for damaged and weak hair, you spray it on your hair either dry or damp. I prefer spraying it on damp hair only on my roots and them comb that through.

P.S Love Beauty Lip Crayon Nude I have been loving the Primark new beauty range recently. My favorite product would have to be their Nude Lip Crayon which they brought out. For only £1.50 I thought this was such a bargain as it gives you a lovely colour on your lips and it's very noticeable. It also manages to moisturize your lips.

P.S Love Nail Varnish Lilac as I really loved Primark's Lip Crayon, I thought I'd try out there nail varnish range. I bought 3 of there nail varnishes and I have to say that the Lilac colour is definitely my favorite. I thought this was a great colour for spring and I absolutely love the opaque colour it gives your nails.

Yankee Candle Petal Bowl Wax Burner I have been obsessed with Yankee Candle Wax Tarts recently. Read my post here. I purchased a Wax Burner off of amazon recently and I love it so much. I love the different smells of each Wax Tart. I recently purchased 2 more wax tarts that came in the mail today - Strawberry Buttercream and Sweet Strawberry. If you are obsessed with scented candles just like me then I would highly recommend getting a Wax Burner for all the amazing smelling wax tarts that leave you room with a beautiful strong scent throughout the whole day.



fading tulips x




You Might Also Like

0 comments