Slider

My Haircare Routine | Beauty blog

Sunday, 30 March 2014

I absolutely love hair products and I love trying out a variety of new ones every so often. Growing up, I've changed my haircare routine throughout the years and I've tried many different products in my hair to see which one works best for me. I have long hair, and for those who also have long hair will know what a pain it is to maintain and take care of. I have recently found a routine that suits me perfectly right now (although I'm bound to change it again soon) - I thought I'd share with you all my current haircare routine and what products I use on my hair.


I wash my hair every 2 days because luckily my hair doesn't get greasy too quickly, plus I like letting my natural oils into my hair. I use Argen Oil  Shampoo and Conditioner which works wonders for my hair. Seeing as I colour my hair, it tends to get very dry and weak but ever since using this Shampoo and Conditioner I can really tell the difference. It gives my hair so much moisture and makes it feel so soft. It also leaves a beautiful scent in my hair which is always a bonus!


Once I washed my hair, I like to use either John Frieda Frizz-Ease Syrum or Trevor Sorbie Humidity Control Spray. I like to use these as my hair is VERY frizzy and crazy after I blow dry it. Once I use these it kinda helps to keep that frizzness down and helps maintain my hair a lot better. 


When my hair is still damp I use my Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment which is for chemically treated, damaged, weak or fine hair. I spray this onto my roots whilst my hair is still wet. This product helps to strengthen weak hair, replace lost nutrients and prevents breakage. I absolutely love this product and I've nearly used it all up which I'm rather sad about. 


Lastly BEFORE I blow dry my hair, I spray this Got2B Heat Defense Spray all over my damp hair and just quickly comb that through so that's it's spreader evenly throughout my whole hair. After that I then get onto blow drying my hair and styling it.


fading tulips x



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan