Slider

Rimmel London makeup | Review

Sunday, 23 March 2014

My first ever blog post and I'm going to be reviewing 3 Rimmel London makeup products which I have recently purchased from my local Boots store. I have been wanting to try these products out for quite a while now, so I was extremely happy to have found them when I was out shopping. 

Starting off with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer. A primer preps the face before you put your make up on. You can use this primer under makeup or on top of makeup and it's supposed to create the perfect matte complexion. I personally feel that it does exactly what I says on the back of the tube. I tend to get really oily skin around my nose, forehead and chin. I use this product every time before I put my make up on. I found that this helps my make up stay on for a lot longer and it can last me the whole day and I won't be shiny at all. It leaves a lovely matte complexion on my face all day long. 

For 3 years I have used Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation just because I loved the matte finish it gave me every time I used it. I recently thought it was time for a change and that I needed to try something different. I heard a lot of good reviews about Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. It was very different when I first tried it because I have always used a mouse therefore a liquid foundation felt very weird on my skin. Once it was all buffed in, it gave my skin such a lovely glow and made my skin look so much more healthy rather than dull. It also gives a really good coverage. I would defiantly recommend using a primer before putting this foundation on, especially if you have oily skin. The primer will help give your skin a matte finish. I will be re-purchasing this foundation in the future.

I was in need of a new mascara. I came across Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara. I like the brush on this mascara, it's really thick and gives you beautiful voluminous eyelashes. The mascara lasts throughout the whole day and I find it perfect for using it on your lower lashes as it doesn't leave any blackness underneath your lower eyelids. I would say that the only thing I dislike about this mascara is that when you go to take it off at the end of the day, it can take a while to come off. Other than that I recommend purchasing this mascara if your looking for that false eyelash look.



fading_tulips
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan