Slider

Rub Rub Rub shower scrub | Lush review

Sunday, 23 March 2014

"Rub rub rub, three men in a tub. Not really, but it is all you need to spring clean your skin and rub you up the right way." 

I recently did a trip to my local Lush shop and decided that I wanted to try out there Rub Rub Rub shower scrub. You're supposed to rub this all over your body whilst in the shower/bath or you can rub it over dry skin and then wash it off with warm water. It includes fine sea salt which helps to exfoliate your skin. I tend to get really dry skin on my elbows and shoulders, so I payed particular attention to them when using this product. Once I got out the shower I immediately noticed how soft my skin was. It also left an amazing fresh clean scent on my body. 

I found out that this product is used on hair too! Although I haven't tried it on my hair yet, this product is supposed to be perfect for washing hair and adding volume.

The product is a gorgeous blue sea colour with a strong fresh clean scent to it. It's perfect for dry, sensitive skin. I'm not too sure on the texture of this product as it is very gloopy, but I feel as if it does exactly what it's supposed to do and I was defiantly be re-purchasing this product. 



fading tulips x

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan