Soap and Glory Products | Review

2:53:00 pm









I am a massive Soap and Glory fan and I've had these products for quite a while now therefore I figured I would share my thoughts and views on these products for you all.

Soap and Glory Face Soap I use this product as part of my daily skincare routine and I love it. I use this near enough every morning to cleanse my face before putting my make up on. This face wash is so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling extremely soft throughout the entire day. This product contains Jojoba scrub-beads which means that not only does this product cleanse your skin but it also exfoliates it at the same time.

Soap and Glory Hand Food is officially my new favorite hand cream ever. I went through a weird phase where I started to get very dry hands and I heard a lot about this product that I decided to try it out and I've never looked back since! It's extremely moisturizing and absorbs within seconds. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on the skin which is fabulous. I would really recommend this product for people who suffer with dry, parched skin.

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter smells beautiful just like all the other Soap and Glory products. It's so soothing and moisturizing on your skin that I just completely fell in love with it. This product includes Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. I don't tend to use this every single time I have a bath but I do like using it once I've shaved my legs as it leaves them feeling extra soft. Just like the Hand Food, this product doesn't take long to sink into your skin which is amazing because you don't have to wait around to do something. For just £10.50 I think this product is an absolute must have.



fading tulips x



You Might Also Like

0 comments