Slider

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? | Blogpost

Monday, 24 March 2014




I thought it'd be fun to do a "What's in my bag" blog post today and share with you all the random things that I have in my bag. I have a gorgeous black bag which I picked up from Primark last year whilst I was out shopping. It has lasted me such a long time and I'm absolutely in love with it.

So, What's in my bag? I got my gorgeous Karen Millen Signature Leather Purse in a beautiful yellow colour which is perfect for the spring/summer time. A family member bought this purse for me on my 17th birthday. I have my FCUK For Her Spray which I always carry around with me. I have my Wreck This Journal which I've had for about 3 months now, (note to self: Start getting back into it!) I bought it off of Amazon. Soap and Glory Hand Food is something I use daily therefore I carry it around with me EVERYWHERE. I have a random iPhone case which I hardly ever use. You're probably wondering why I have a pair of fluffy socks, it was from when I was staying round my boyfriends house - I get really cold feet and decided to bring a pair. I never took them back out of my bag. iPhone headphones which are always handy. I have a mini travel size of Dove Indulgent with Shea Body Butter Lotion and a mini tub of Pomegranate and Fig Lip Balm (I don't know what the brand is). Lastly, I have a mini travel size of Impulse Body spray - Sweet Smile.


fading tulips x
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan