What's on my iPhone? | Tag

7:52:00 pm

Hello lovelies, as you can tell from the title I am doing a "what's on my iphone?" tag which I have seen A LOT of bloggers do. I love reading What's on my iPhone blog posts so I thought I'd do one myself and share it with you guys. 



First off, I have an iPhone 5S and here are my home screens which I'm sure you're all familiar with. I have a daisy print as my background because I am literally obsessed with daisies at the moment. As you can see I like to keep my apps in seperate folders, I don't know why but I've always done it and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to layouts of things. 


The first folder is my favourites folder which contains my favourite apps that I tend to use every single day. I got my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are the main apps that I use daily. I have the YouTube app which I mainly use to watch make up videos or the shaytards! My Pinterest and my Tumblr apps I use occasionally, I don't pin or reblog every single day but they're both really fun for when you don't really have anything to do. Of course I have Blogger on my phone, I think it's so handy for when you want to do really quick blogs now and then. I have SnapChat which I used to use all the time but I don't as much anymore. Then I have my Yahoo Mail which is always handy. 


My second folder is my Games folder but as you can see, I don't have many. However this folder used to be completely filled up with games, but I just never used them and found that these 2 were the only ones I use. Pretty boring but hay ho! 


This is my photography folder which is really handy because it's where I edit all of my pictures. Whitagram is an app I used ALL THE TIME to edit my Instagram pictures, it basically has a lot of different filters and it gives you the white bit around the edges of your pictures which I really like. InstapicFrames is just a whole bunch of different frames you can use for pictures. VSCO cam is another app with different filters and I really like the filters which they use in this app, go check it out if you haven't already because you will fall in love with the filters. They're vintage filters and just ugh I love them. Then PolyVore is my last photo app which I use to create collages like the first picture on this blog, it's a really handy app for creating collages. 


My last folder on here is my lifestyle folder and if I'm honest I don't actually know what this folder is. It's just a bunch of random apps that I bunged in there. ASOS being my favourite online shopping website. Amazon because I tend to shop from there a lot mainly for Yankee Candles. iTube is an app that I discovered a few weeks ago, it's basically YouTube but it lets you play the music in the background where as the YouTube app doesn't let you do that. Lastly, IMDB is an app that I don't use as much as I used to. It's basically got all the latest gossip about celebrities and new upcoming movies. It's got tons of movie trailers and shizzle.



fading tulips x

You Might Also Like

0 comments