Slider

Would you rather | Beauty Tag

Monday, 24 March 2014


1  Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Definitely would go out with messy hair and nice make-up. Sounds weird but I actually love messy hair and how it looks. I personally think it looks as if your hair has much more texture to it. Plus, I could never go out with no make-up on, I literally look like a gremlin without it.

✿ Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
This is such a hard question because I love both my eyebrows and eyelashes! I suppose if your shave your eyebrows off, you could always draw them on again?! I'm gonna go with shaving my eyebrows.

✿ Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
MAC 100%.

 Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80's perm?
I'd have to say 80's perm. I'd love to have lived in the 80's and have hair like that. Beautiful!

5
 ✿ Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Probably an obvious foundation line because you can always fix it! Overdone blush is a no no.

6
 ✿ Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts. MC hammer pants are just too much!

7
 ✿ Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I would rather have weird tan lines. I'd be so embarrassed walking around in public completely orange. I'd rather have weird tan lines, that way you won't look as silly. I think.

8
 ✿ Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair colour without hesitation. You'd have to wait forever to your hair to grow back to how you want it to be whereas with a bad hair colour you'd always be able to sort it out quickly.

9
 ✿ Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
Oh no! I'm obsessed with Twitter and I'm obsessed with YouTube. I genuinely wouldn't know what to do if any of them go taken away forever. I think I'd have to go with Twitter.

10
✿ Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes. I can easily live my life without makeup brushes, but I wouldn't be able to cope without mascara. Mascara is my favorite makeup product.


fading tulips x
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan