Slider

Yankee Candle Wax Tarts | Blogpost

Sunday, 23 March 2014

I have been loving Yankee Candle Wax Tarts recently ever since I purchased my Wax Tart burner. Yankee Candle has to be the only candle brand I recommend to anyone as they have such a variety of different unique scents to choose from. My first ever Yankee Candle was given to me by a friend and it was the Vanilla Cupcake sampler, which I absolutely fell in love with. 

I recently purchased a Wax Tart burner from amazon and I am very happy with it. It's such a beautiful design and goes lovely with my bedroom, plus it was only £7.50! Talk about bargain. 


All you do is pop your chosen Wax Tart in the top and burn a unscented tea light underneath. (I use £1 unscented tea lights from poundland which you get in a pack of 30) The wax tart then starts to melt turning into an oil which let's of a strong beautiful fragrance which feels up the whole entire room. The wax tarts are said to last for around 8 hours but I've noticed they last longer! When you blow out your tea light candle and let the oil set back into a wax, you're able to pop the wax out and you can re-use it 3 or 4 more times! You can even mix 2 wax tarts together to get your own unique fragrance if you'd like. 


I'm currently using the scent Bahama Breeze which is a beautiful floral scent. I have recently purchased 2 more Yankee Candle Wax Tarts called Salted Caramel and Home Sweet Home. 



Salted Caramel smells really sweet and exactly like caramel, where as Home Sweet Home has more of a cinnamon smell to it and it one of those scents that would be perfect for a chilled night in next to the fireplace. 

I would highly recommend getting Yankee Candle Wax Tarts as I personally find them to bring off a much stronger smell than the Yankee Candle Jars. 


fading tulips x 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan