Slider

A Day in Brighton | Lifestyle

Tuesday, 29 April 2014


Myself and my boyfriend both had the day off work and decided we should do something fun instead of staying indoors. We decided to go to Brighton and make a day of it. I thought this would be a really cute post, showing you all what we got up to whilst there.
Warning: heavily pictured post


















As soon as we got into Brighton, we went to JB's American Diner for breakfast as we were both starving. I ordered buttermilk banana pancakes with toffee sauce and Alex ordered the full american breakfast - it was so yummy and it's officially my favourite breakfast diner. We then went and did a bit of shopping, I bought a few bits from Primark and Alex bought a pair of vans shoes. We went down the lanes which is my favourite part of Brighton, I love all the cute quirky shops and I also did a cheeky little shop in Cath Kidston, I bought a notebook as I have been needing one for a long time now. 

After that, we both walked onto the pier and went on a few rides. The waltzers is our favourite. By the time we finished on the rides, it was around 2:30 therefore we still had so much time to do something. I suggested that we'd go the Sea Life Center it was less than £20 to get in so I don't see why not. Who knew that fish are so entertaining to watch sometimes? We got the opportunity to go on a glass boat ride there where an instructor talked us through the sharks, turtles and other fishes whilst they swam in the huge tank below us. It was so incredible. 

I love having good days like this where you can just spend a day doing productive things. I can't wait to have more days like this every once in a while. 

How was your day?


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan