Slider

A Very Lazy Day | Lifestyle

Thursday, 24 April 2014










Hello my lovelies. (Sorry about the heavenly pictured post - I went a tad crazy.) First off, I'd just like to say that I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and ate loads and loads of chocolate! I thought I'd do something different on my blog today which I haven't done before and that is a lifestyle blog post. I personally love reading lifestyle blogs and whilst I couldn't think of anything else to do, I thought why not. 

Today has been a rather lazy day for me. It was my day off work today and instead of going out to do something with friends, I decided to be a bit lazy and stay indoors. I have worked my butt off for the past few weeks as I've done so much overtime at work, it's been ridiculous. I decided that today is going to be the day where I just chill at home and catch up with some 'me' time before having to go back to work tomorrow and working my butt off even more (yay).

Let's just say that I had a wonderful lay in this morning, probably the best one I've had in ages. I didn't get out of bed till 10 past 11 which was fabulous. I caught up with all my favorite TV programmes that I missed out on and I spent near enough the whole day laying on the sofa cuddled up in my blanket and a lovely cup of tea. I made a list in my notebook of all the blog posts I will be doing on here for you guys and I'm really excited about doing them all. I watched YouTube and caught up on the Shaytards - if you don't know who they are, you defiantly need to check them out. They're a family of 7 who have been doing daily vlogs for over 5 years! They're so amazing and such a cool family, seriously go watch them. 
I then caught up with some of my favorite beauty guru's, and I also watched tons and tons of room tour videos as I am starting to re-decorate my whole room soon and I wanted some ideas and inspiration, I love decorating and I cannot wait to start it and make my room look all pretty. 

It was one of those days where I just chilled in my pajamas's with no make-up on and my hair tied into a messy bun. It was lovely to have some time to myself and not worry about anything. I've been so stressed over work, and I've felt so emotionally and physically drained this week that it was lovely to have this day where I could just relax and let that stress slowly drift away.   

I know this blog post isn't exactly what I would normally post but I just thought it'd be a nice idea seeing as I love reading lifestyle post's myself. If you have any good lifestyle posts that you think I should check out then leave a comment with the link and I will.
What was your day like today?





CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan