Slider

Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfecter | Review

Tuesday, 22 April 2014






In my recent trip to Boots, a lovely lady asked me if I'd like to try there new Benefit products out. She took me to her counter and started using all the different Benefit products onto my face and in the end she asked me what product was I most interested in and if I'd like to buy it, so I ended up leaving Boots with the Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfector shade 03. (I also got a cheeky free mini sample of the Benefit FakeUp Crease Control Hydrating Concealer which is always a plus) 

I would recommend this product to the people who want a very lightweight coverage for the spring/summer. I just love this product so much due to many reasons:


  • It balances moisture and controls oil
  • Lightweight/velvety finish
  • Self adjusts on skin to your exact shade
  • Protects with broad spectrum SPF 35 to help protect your skin from the sun and also prevents aging
But the main reason as to why I love this product so much is because of the liquid to powder finish! It has a creamy texture to it and once it's all blended and sunk into your skin, it leaves it look flawless and matte. If you're one of those people who doesn't like a matte finish then this product is not for you, however if you LOVE a matte finish then I would highly recommend using this. 

The coverage of this product is very lightweight, perfect for summer. If you want a more fuller coverage then simply build up the amount you put on and pat onto your skin using fingertips. This product allows you to blend with your fingers, although I do prefer using a brush as it looks much more blended. It looks amazing on the skin yet you feel like you have nothing on whatsoever! The lady at the beauty counter told me that if you mix the big easy with the POREfessional Primer then it creates an even flawless skin look - that's a top tip right there. 





CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan