Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon | Review

2:54:00 pm








I have a thing with buying lipsticks/lip crayons recently, I just cannot stop buying them. On a recent trip to Boots I came across Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon collection where I fell in love with this peachy/orange colour from their range. My lips have a tendency to dry up pretty quickly so whenever I'm out shopping for lipsticks, I make sure to keep and eye out on the moisturizing ones. When I found out that this lip crayon has a silk extract formula which brings comfort and hydration to your lips for 10 hours, I knew this was a must buy product. 

Being a very impatient person, I tried this out as soon as I got home and left it on until it was time to go to bed. This lip crayon has a very soft and smooth texture to it and when you first apply this product to your lips, it feels as if you're putting on a smooth lip balm. With most lip crayons, some can tend to feel quite sticky but this is the complete opposite and doesn't feel sticky at all. 

I was a bit skeptical about the fact that they say that this lip crayon lasts on your lips for a whole 10 hours, but after giving it a little test, it actually works! After eating and drinking, this lip crayons leaves such a vibrant colour on your lips for a good few hours. I got the colour Orange Punch, and if I'm honest the colour of the tube scared me a bit, as it's such a vibrant orange colour, I just thought it was going to look silly when I apply it. As you can see in the picture above, it looks more of a peachy coral colour when applied to the lips and I think it's absolutely gorgeous! 

I have been really enjoying this Bourjois product and I'd defiantly go back to re-purchase this item or maybe even get it in a different colour. I think it's such a good product for the summer. If you love wearing lipstick/lip crayons as much as I do then I would recommend trying this product out and see how you get along with it.




You Might Also Like

0 comments