Get To Know Me: 20 Questions | Tag

5:39:00 pm


Today's blog post is going to be a bit different to what I normally would post on my blog. I don't know about you guys but I personally love reading tag blog posts. I love getting to know people and knowing all about them (how nosy of me). Seeing as I'm fairly new to the whole blogger situation, I thought I'd do the Get to know me: 20 Questions Tag and let you guys get a little insight of me. 

1. Are you named after anyone? I had to go ask my mum this one but nope, I am not. 
2. When was the last time you cried? HA! The other night actually. It's kind of funny looking back at it now, but I was crying over the fact that my goldfish died. Don't ask.
3. Do you have kids? Nope, and I don't plan on having any yet. I'm still a youngster!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I have 2 answers to this one - No because I am extremely annoying, and Yes because I believe I am quite fun at times hehe. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? YES! I use it so much that some people don't know whether I'm joking or not.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? To be honest, I would love to do something like that but I don't have the balls to actually do it. So probably not.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms has recently been my new favorite cereal. We have an American Sweet Shop in my town and I'm in love.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile and personality.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both. I love scary movies because I love the feeling of being scared (weird I know) and I also love happy endings because they make me happy. I get way too attached to films.
11. Favorite smells? Anything by Yankee Candle and I'm happy.
12. Summer or winter? See, I never know what to say to this questions because I love how in the winter you can wear over-sized jumpers, curl up on the sofa with a blanket and a book and maybe a cup of hot chocolate. I also love how in the summer you can wear all the pretty pastel clothing, go out for the night with friends, eat lolly pops. I'd have to say both. 
13. Computer or television? Defiantly computer.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Without my parents? It would probably be Wales.
15. Do you have any special talents? Seeing as I'm flat footed, I can make weird farting noises with my feet if that's considered a talent?
16. Where were you born? England. In a little town.
17. What are your hobbies? Blogging, Art and Crafts, Reading. 
18. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have 1 dog and 1 goldfish (the other goldfish died) sad times.
19. Favorite movie? The Hunger Games. 100%!
20. Do you have any siblings? I have 2 brothers.


fading tulips x

You Might Also Like

0 comments