Loreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer | Review

10:46:00 am






I'm going to be talking about the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer which I bought off of Amazon a few months ago. Unfortunately, this product doesn't do it for me which is sad to say seeing as I usually love L'Oreal's products. I just feel like this primer doesn't work well for MY skin at all. 

I suffer with a lot of redness around my cheeks, nose and sometimes on my forehead therefore I'm always keeping an eye out for any anti-redness products which may help reduce some of that redness when applying my daily make-up. I can say that this product does help to reduce redness a bit, but it's not for me as it doesn't cover up my redness as much as I want it to. I've tried building up the amount of product that I put on my face, but it then turns my face a green colour even when I have foundation over the top, I can still see the green coming through. I've always noticed that this primer has a slight shimmer to it which I really don't like, personally. 

One thing I will say it to be very careful with how much you pump out of the tube, as the consistency of this product is very thin and liquidy (I made that mistake when I first used it). As it's so thin, it may look as if you need tons and tons of this product on your face but trust me you don't. Start off with a small amount and if you want to build it up, you can but as I said I went green, so just be cautious. 

I have read a lot of mixed reviews about this product - some people absolutely love it as it does wonders to their skin but other people hate it. I think this product is something that you have to try out for yourself as it works differently on each skin type, even though I personally don't like this product - you may love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments