My First Time | Tag

5:39:00 pm


Hello lovelies. I thought it was about time that I did another tag blogpost as I feel like I haven't done one in a while. I don't know about you but I personally love reading tags as I feel like it's a great way to get to know someone. The 'My First Time' Tag has been going around the internet for quite sometime now and I figured, why not? 

First Best Friend - 
My first best friend was this girl called Leah. We were in the same year in primary school and we literally did EVERYTHING together. She always used to come on holiday with me and my family. We stayed friends throughout the whole of our school years but we're not as close as we used to be, which is sad. 

First Kiss - 
This was when I was 13, in primary school. I was going out with this boy (won't mention names) for 2 years and he was my first kiss. It wasn't anything special. 

First Concert - 
Oh jeeze. My first ever concert was One Direction, back in the days when I used to be completely obsessed with them. To be fair, it was a really good night. 

First Celebrity Crush - 
I think his name is Jeremy Sumpter or something like that. When I was little, he played Peter in the film Peter Pan and I just fell in love with him. I thought he was really good looking. Then it switched to Zac Efron when High School Musical was released. 

First Word - 
Tree. Yes, my first word was tree. I had to ask my mum this question and she told me that when we were taking a trip in the car, I pointed to a tree and said 'dre'. I was a weird child. 

First Pet - 
This is going to sound very weird, but my first pet was a hamster called Hammy and when he died I was so upset that my parents actually bought another hamster which was identical to Hammy.

First Job - 
My first job was a Saturday job at a hairdressers. I did a NVQ Level 1 course and got offered a Saturday job, but it didn't last long. Then I had a Christmas Temp job in a card shop, which I hated. 

First Phone - 
It was a really old grey nokia phone, but I loved it so much purely because of the game Snake. Who doesn't love Snake? come on. 

First Tweet -
I didn't think you could find your tweet but I looked up on google and it seems as if you can. My first tweet was "feeling ill :("

First Make-up - 
I think my first ever make-up item was a lipgloss when I was about 7. I thought it was so cool because I got to wear my pink lipgloss all the time.. I wasn't cool. 

So, I know this post is a bit different to what I normally post but I thought it was a good idea and I enjoyed answering the questions. I tag all of you if you'd like to give it a go. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments