Slider

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream | Review

Wednesday, 16 April 2014








I have very dry and very sensitive skin, so whenever I'm out shopping for skincare products I make sure to lean towards the ones that are made for dry and sensitive skin. I picked up this Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. If I'm honest, I've never actually used a night cream before so I was very interested in finding out how this would go. 

The product is in a blue glass jar and it's surprisingly quite heavy which makes it seem a lot more expensive than what it actually is. The cream has a lovely thick consistency to it meaning you don't even have to use that much product on your skin because a little goes a long way - I like this about products as it makes them last much longer. I can see this lasting me for a few months. After I cleanse my face and all that jazz, I put this product on last massaging into my skin in a circular motion. 

Seeing as the cream is so thick, it does take quite a while for the product to sink into your skin, it took about 5 minutes for this to sink into mine. This is such a downer as I was left with oily/greasy looking skin after I applied it, but thankfully that soon went away after a couple of minutes. I was interested to see how my skin looked in the morning, I've read a lot of bad reviews about this product so I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing but to my surprise, my skin the next morning felt so incredibly soft. I don't think it did a great deal to my skin in terms of look wise, although I did notice that a few patches of where I normally get redness did reduce the tiniest bit. I could tell that this cream made my skin feel a whole lot different though and it actually made it a lot easier when I was applying my foundation! Always a plus. 

Of course, every skin type is different so I wouldn't know if it would do the exact same to your skin. You'll have to try it out for yourself and see what happens. It's worth a try though because it could just be the most perfect product for your skin! I personally will be re-purchasing this when I run out, mainly because it helps a lot with my dry skin. 

Have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts? 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan