Slider

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush | Review

Monday, 14 April 2014








My mind is completely blown. This has to be the best make up brush I have used in forever. (You can find it here)

After reading so many good reviews about the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, I decided it was finally time to get one. I popped into my local Boots store and purchased this baby for £9.99. This brush is fantastic for applying and blending in liquid foundation. The bristles are so soft therefore it feels like heaven when you're applying your foundation and it leaves your skin looking flawless. This brush applies my foundation evenly and doesn't give me those horrible streaky lines like most foundation brushes do which is perfect. I have been using this brush for over a week now and one thing I have found which is quite interesting is that, ever since I've started using this brush, my makeup tends to stay on for longer! The brush shape is very thick making it easier to hold and control when applying foundation. If you're looking for a good full coverage foundation look which will leave your skin looking flawless throughout the entire day/night then this is the brush for you. I am so happy I bought this brush and I have no regrets with it at all. 

Have you got any Real Techniques Brushes? If so, what's your favorite? 









CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan