Slider

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer | Review

Monday, 14 April 2014






My old concealer came to an end, therefore it was time to purchase a brand new one. I thought I'd buy a different concealer to what I normally use and seeing as I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation I thought it would be perfect to have a go at using the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

I have the shade 010 Ivory which is a good skin tone match for me. I found that this concealer is really good for covering up the redness which I tend to get on my skin, but in my own personal opinion it's not that good when it comes to covering up my spots. I don't get the coverage I want sometimes unless I use quite a lot of concealer. I can say that it's really good for covering up those dark under eyes which I do get a lot, but it doesn't seem to cover me for the whole day, I'd say maybe about 5-6 hours until it starts to wear off. 

When I'm using my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation with this, I don't need to touch up at all unless I'm having an EXTREMELY bad skin day. I haven't found that this product flakes or streaks which is great. I found that using my fingers to blend this product in, gives you less coverage on your skin therefore I like to use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend this in as it gives me a much more fuller coverage. 

With this product only priced as £5.49 in Boots, I think its a very good value for money as I have heard that it lasts a long time. (I've only had it for about a week so I wouldn't know)

What are your thoughts on this concealer? 






CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan