Slider

Spring Clothing Haul | Fashion

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Before I start, my apologies for the poor camera quality in this post. My dad is currently using my Nikon camera for his football work so I had to use my iPhone when taking these pictures. I have tried to edit them just to make the quality a bit better for you. 

It is now spring which means shopping is a must. Spring is my favorite season and there was so many clothes that I wanted to take away with me. I thought I'd show you guys a few pieces of clothing which I have picked up over recent shopping trips.

Thin White Jumper - H&M

I found this jumper in the sale at H&M for only £7 and I thought it was too nice to just leave it there, so I bought it. I've been really into wearing white's at the moment as it just brightens up and gives you more of a spring/summer look. I love throwing this on with a pair of black leggings or jeans if I want a more casual look. I love baggy/slouchy jumpers so it was a must have for me.


Daisy Crop Top - H&M

Of course I had to pick up this daisy crop top. Who doesn't love daisies? I know black isn't a very spring color but the white daisies just make this crop top look so cute and summery. I like wearing this with a skater skirt or even a pair of high waisted jeans look amazing with this top. At only £5.99 this was a bargain for me.


Mint Green Thin Jumper - New Look

This is possibly my favorite item of clothing here. It comes up a lot darker on camera which is a pain, as it's such a beautiful bright mint green colour which is perfect for spring as all the pastels are starting to come out again. It's a pretty plain jumper so I do like wearing a chunky necklace with it.


Boxy Textured Top - Primark

I got this top for only £4 in Primark and I love it. It's very lightweight so you can wear it on a sunny day but it's also good for the more chilly days as it's soft on the inside and does a good job of keeping you warm. What I love most about this top is the fact that it's textured which gives it a bit more detail. Again, I love throwing this on with a pair of jeans or leggings.


Blue Skater Dress - Primark

Skater dresses are my favourite. I have tons of them. I find them so flattering on the body and there so comfortable to wear. This is one of the £5 dresses which they do in Primark and I love them all as they're so casual to wear. I picked one up in a blue colour for the spring.


Burgundy Skater Dress - Primark

I loved the blue skater dress so much that I actually bought another one but in a burgundy colour. It's much more red in person. It's so flowy and comfortable, I feel like you could wear this dress on the more chilly days as it's a much more darker colour than the other items I bought, but I just feel in love with it. It's really brings out your figure and clings to you in the right places.


Have you bought any new clothes for the spring/summer?

 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan