Statement Necklaces | Wishlist

5:19:00 pm


This past week I have been loving Statement Necklaces. I love the chunkiness of them as well as the beautiful colours they display. Statement Necklaces are a must have for me as I can style them with just about any outfit. I was scrolling through Pinterest looking through pictures of the necklaces and thought it'd be a great idea to do a wishlist post so I can show you guys all my favourite Statement Necklaces that I found online. If you're currently looking for the perfect Statement Necklace for yourself, hopefully this will help. 


As we are currently in Spring and coming up to Summer, I found this to be a perfect necklace for the season. The pastel mint green colour can turn any ordinary outfit into the perfect spring time outfit. 


If you're wanting to add a pop of colour in your normal everyday outfits, then this would be the perfect necklace to do that. This beautiful triangle statement necklace also comes in a mint green colour and a bright pink.


This is another necklace to add to your spring collection. A pretty pastel pink can light up any outfit. What I love most about this necklace is the fact that you can wear it during the day for a lovely casual look, but you could also wear it at night for an elegant clubbing look. 


I love how this necklace is so simple yet can brighten up any outfit. I like how the chain is gold and then it goes into a silver piece. I also love how it has pastel purple colour in the middle of the necklace, which makes it perfect for spring.


I like this necklace as a 'night out' piece. The black and white make it more of a night time look rather than a day time look. I love the chunkiness of this necklace as it makes it stand out a lot more. The rope detail around the necklace is what I love most as it makes this piece look more unique. 


This is probably my favourite necklace from this post. If you know me, you'd know that I love daisies. Although this piece is very simple, it's perfect for spring/summer. Also perfect for a night out with a white dress and maybe a pale pink clutch bag. 


What's your favourite statement necklace?



You Might Also Like

0 comments