Slider

Style Crush: Emma Stone | Fashion

Thursday, 17 April 2014




(HEAVILY PICTURED POST)

In today's blog post I want to share with you my biggest celebrity girl crush: Emma Stone. Not only do I love her as an actress but also as a fashion icon. 

Emma Stone attended the world premiere of The Amazing Spider man 2 along the arms of her on set AND real life boyfriend Andrew Garfield. I think it's safe to say that Emma looked absolutely gorgeous, she was rocking that full-length yellow gown, with a gorgeous gold necklace. Her hair was beautifully curled and her full red lips were just fabulous. I think Emma can pull off any outfit, as everything she wears looks amazing on her.

Create Emma Stone's yellow gown look with this beautiful yellow linen dress from NEXT for just £35! 

Here are some of my favorite outfits which Emma Stone has worn throughout different events, she inspires me so much - 










Who's your fashion icon?


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan