The Body Shop: Born Lippy | Review

8:50:00 pm










     Strawberry Lippy

   Raspberry Lippy.

   Passionberry Lippy.

(Sorry about the heavily pictured post, I went a tad overboard) Today's post is going to be a review about The Body Shop's Born Lippy Lip Balms. I got this as a gift from one of my friends quite a while ago and I love it. The heart case contains 3 born lippy balms; Strawberry, Raspberry and Passion-berry flavored.

I love the fruity smell of each of these lip balms and I love how there all so moisturizing on my lips. I would say that the only thing I dislike about these balms is the texture of them, sometimes they tend to feel quite sticky and tacky although they do a really good job of softening and moisturizing the lips. Each lip balm gives your lips a tint of colour (as seen in the pictures above) they're all fairly similar colours although I have noticed that the strawberry balm gives off a much more opaque colour.

I'm not sure how much this pack of 3 costs as I could not find it but I do know that The Body Shop sell separate pots of the lip balms for only £2 each. I'd say that this is a must buy for people who struggle with dry, cracked lips daily.



fading tulips x

You Might Also Like

2 comments