Slider

The Fairest of Them All Eyeshadow Palette | Review

Monday, 14 April 2014







'The Fairest of Them All' is a cheap drugstore eyeshadow palette which I got for Christmas. (You can find it here) I've only just started using this as I've only recently got into experimenting with eyeshadows. I thought that this palette would make a great starter kit for beginners. 

The palette contains 5 neutral eyeshadow colours which are perfect for creating everyday makeup looks. My most used colours are Slipper, Fawn and Rusty Red as these three colours work extremely well with each other. I did a swatch on my hand of each colour and as you can see, the colours are all very sheer when they appear on the skin for a lovely natural day-time look. What I like most about these eyeshadows is that they stay on for a very long time near enough throughout the whole day! However, I have found that these eyeshadows stay on best when you use a eye primer before applying. 




CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan