April Favourites 2014

10:08:00 pm




Another month done and dusted which means another blog post full of my favourites!
I cannot believe how quickly this year is going, it's crazy. I have another favourites post for you guys today, showing you all what I have been loving this past month. 

Cath Kidston Notebook - This has been well and truly loved by me throughout April. I went through a phase where I was being very unorganized with everything and I needed to stop quickly and change that around. I purchased this beauty at the Cath Kidston store in Brighton and I've been using it near enough everyday to write down all my little lists of things that I have to get done. I love the floral design of this notebook and I love the inside of this as well, as every page has a different pattern and ugh it's just wonderful.

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon - I have used this lip crayon to death. It has been my daily lipstick throughout April as it's such a beautiful coral colour which is perfect for the spring/summer season. It's so moisturizing on the lips and keeps it's colour for hours. Read my review on this product here.

LOreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick  - Another lip product which has been perfect for me throughout April is LOreal's Caresse Lipstick, I have got this in the colour Nude Inguene and I feel like it's the perfect colour for a suttle everyday look. Moisturizing and gives you a lovely colour for hours. 

Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complextion Perfector - A higher end BB cream which I've been loving recently. I love using this for the days where I don't need much coverage. It has a liquid to powder finish which gives you a lovely matte complexion and it feels so light on your skin that it's perfect for those hot days. Read my review on this product here.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Yet another Bourjois product which I absolutely adore. I have very dry skin and this foundation leaves me feeling hydrated all day and gives my skin a flawless glow finish. I heard a few bad reviews about this product therefore I was very scared to try it out, but everything has worked wonderfully for me and it's now a favourite foundation of mine. 


The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel - My favourite body product this month has been the amazing mango shower gel by The Body Shop. This is my second bottle of it and I'm going to keep re-purchasing this over and over again. I literally can't get enough of this stuff. The smell is so sensational and fruity leaving your body feeling soft and smelling good. If you haven't tried this - I SERIOUSLY think you should. 



What are your April Favourites? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments