Slider

Benefit Cosmetics Wishlist | Beauty

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

I am a huge fan of Benefit make up products, I love their quirky packaging as well as the quality of the products and how well they do the job. I've come up with a Benefit Cosmetics Wishlist which include 6 of their products that I am wanting to try out. Benefit is one of those brands that I don't buy often because it is very pricey, but it's a treat. 


Recently I've really been into filling in my brows, I like a full brow yet natural look. Gimmie Brow by Benefit is something I really want to try out. It's a brow-volumising fiber gel which makes your brows look more fuller and natural. 

I have heard so many good reviews about this product. I have very dark circles underneath my eyes so I tend to go for the concealers that have the most coverage. This concealer is said to cover dark circles, discoloration and imperfections. 


This beautiful peach shade is gorgeous for the upcoming summer season, which is why this is a must have for me this year. This product is supposed to glide on your lips smoothly and leave a beautiful peach colour. I want this lipgloss for an everyday use on those bright summer days.

The first time I tried this product was when I was at a Benefit counter in Boots and the lady did me a complete makeover. She used this Rockateur Cheek Powder on my face and it looked amazing. It gives off such a beautiful rose gold colour to your cheeks and leaves your skin looking healthy and glowy. 


If I'm completely honest, I have never used a highlighter before. I've seen how much of a difference it can make to your skin, it gives you a wonderful healthy glow and makes your skin look flawless. I want to invest in this product because I would love to see how it makes my skin look, I think it'd be a perfect product to use all around summer time. 


Like I said, I tend to get really dark circles underneath my eyes. I have tried a few Benefit's skin care products and I loved them, but I've never tried there eye cream. This is supposed to fade dark circles and help smooth fine lines for brighter, younger looking eyes.


What's on your Benefit Wishlist? 








CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan