My Night Time Skincare Routine | Beauty

10:25:00 am




I have always had a problem with my skin. It's very sensitive and very dry therefore I'm always looking out for the products that suit my skin type just to keep it under control. My skin tends to break out whenever I try any new skincare products on my face, just recently I had an allergic reaction to a new Nivea Cream I bought which made my face swell up and rash all over, it sucked! I have changed my night time skincare routine recently and so far I have been loving it. 

Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - When starting my night time routine, I always take my make up off first. I use the body shop's Camomile Cleansing Butter which is a balm you massage onto your face and it removes make up instantly. I massage this all over my face, even eyes, to remove my make up then I wipe it off with a hot cloth. The camomile in this product makes your skin feel so soft. 


Micellar Cleansing Water - I like to go in with a cotton pad and Garnier's Micellar Water just to take off any of that excess makeup that may still be lurking around on my skin. This cleansing water lifts away dirt from the skin and you don't have to rinse it off afterwards.


Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - I then like to use a facial wash, to help get rid of any dirt and to make my face feel clean and refreshed. My must have facial wash for me is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I heard so many mixed reviews about this facial wash but for me it's been fine. The smell is absolutely amazing (one of the main reasons as to why I love this). I would say that the only downside to this product is that it does have a tendency to dry your skin out a lot, therefore you may need to have a really good moisturizer on hand. 


Simply Pure Refreshing Toner - This toner is so cheap yet does the job perfectly. It's extremely gentle on the skin which is perfect for someone who has sensitive skin. It uses Soothex which is meant to calm the skin. I find that this helps tone and refresh my skin really well. 


Derma V10 Cocoa Lotion - I use a lotion for my face rather than a moisturizer, the reason being is because this cocoa butter lotion is AMAZING for really moisturizing your skin. You can use it anywhere on your body, but I prefer using it on my face. It's so cheap but perfectly smooths and re hydrates your skin.


Vasaline Original - Last but not least, I then apply Vasaline Original onto my lips before I go to sleep so that they don't crack over-night, waking up with soft lips. 




What's in your skincare routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments