The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner | Review

9:38:00 pm






If you know me, then you'd know that I love Bananas. It's my favourite fruit ever and I am truly obsessed with them. I picked up The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Banana Conditioner for only £4.50 each. Talk about bargain! These products have been out for a while I believe and I've been meaning to try them both out. When my recent trip to The Body Shop came, I just had to purchase them. 

Firstly, these products smell amazing, although the smell doesn't last very long on your hair afterwards which is so disappointing as it's such an incredible scent. I felt like this did a really good job at cleaning my hair as it left it feeling soft and smooth. It also made my hair look a lot less frizzy after I blow-dried it which was a plus. When washing your hair, it creates a massive lather which feels like heaven when massaging through your roots. 


It claims that this is a tangle-free formula but I don't find it different to any other shampoo's and conditioners if I'm honest, apart from the fact that it has such a lovely smell. I defiantly would re-purchase these products mainly because I love the smell, and because it keeps my frizzy hair away. I do also really recommend trying this product out for those with frizz problems, as it may help you like it helped me! 


What do you think of these?





You Might Also Like

0 comments