PAMPER EVENING ESSENTIALS

1:44:00 pm


The past week has been very stressful for me due to work and other random stuff that's going on in my life. Every once in a while I think it's good to just have some time to yourself to help relieve some stress. A pamper evening is great, it helps your mental state as well as your physical and it just really makes you feel 100 times better. I'm going to share with you the things that I like to do on a pamper evening... 


Exfoliating - When having a bath on my pamper evening, I usually love to use a good exfoliating body scrub to get rid of all the dead skin and just to help me feel really refreshed. The scrub which I have been using for a few months now is the Rub Rub Rub Scrub from lush, it gives off such a gorgeous clean scent and it's perfect for a pamper evening. 


Candles - I feel that candles just put you in the most relaxing mood. I like using a Yankee Candle Wax Tart Burner as they make the whole entire room filled with gorgeous scents. They also last such a long time. I'm currently using a cinnamon scent. 


Body Butter - You can never go wrong with Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter after a relaxing bath. I smother this all over my body as soon as I get out of the bath and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, also it smells incredible. 


Face wash - It's so important to wash your face, it leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. I use Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Wash for my face. This is perfect for a pamper evening as I don't use this wash everyday because it can be harsh on your skin, that's why I only use this product once or twice a week. It smells gorgeous. It's also for acne-prone skin.


Nail Polish - I think it's essential to paint your nails whenever you have a pamper evening. It just makes you feel really girly and good about yourself. You could go for a warm colour, or you could go for a really bright colour - whatever you fancy. 


A Book - I don't think any pamper evening would be complete without a good ol' book. Right now, I am re-reading The Hunger Games Trilogy. It's such an easy read and I love snuggling up into bed with a good book in my hand. 



What are your pamper evening essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments