Slider

THE BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

Monday, 16 June 2014


Hello my lovelies. I'd like to apologies about the lack of posts recently, myself and my boyfriend both had a week off work so we both spent the whole 7 days together doing all sorts of different things. Therefore I didn't get much time to chill out myself and write a post, but the good news is that I am back and I have so many fun posts lined up for you all. Today's post is going to be 'the beauty blogger tag' which I have seen floating around on various blogs, it looked incredibly fun to do so here it goes. 


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I've had this blog for over a year but never started writing on it until March of this year. I had no clue what to write about until I started becoming extremely interested in the idea of 'beauty bloggers'. I have always had a passion for beauty and fashion related stuff therefore the idea of it seemed perfect for me. I started blogging for a hobby, I wanted something to do in my spare time which I enjoyed doing and so far I am loving every single minute of it. 

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Zoella blog. She was one of the first youtubers I subscribed to and her blog was the first beauty blog I ever came across. Still to this day, she is my favourite youtuber/blogger.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?
I think it was the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons. When they first came out almost everyone hyped about them. I defiantly think they're worth the hype though - one of my favourite lip crayons. I where my orange punch shade near enough everyday. 

What are you five favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?
1. Writing posts - I am so passionate about beauty and fashion that every time it comes to writing a blog post, I get a bit excited and I really enjoy writing them. 
2. Feedback - The feedback you get after writing your posts is always nice to see. It's lovely to know what people think of your blog/blog posts. I love when I get random e-mails from time to time.
3. Freebies - When I started this blog, I didn't start it to get 'free stuff', I started it as a hobby and as something I enjoy doing in my spare time. Although I think every beauty loves getting freebies every now and then. I love promoting the brand and telling you guys my real honest opinion of everything before you go and buy it for yourself. 
4. Reading blogs - The blogging community is such a big world and there's so many fantastic blogs out there. I like seeing what other bloggers posts are about and what other bloggers like. 
5. Creative - I love how creative you can get with things when you're blogging. You can come up with new style ideas to share and even wishlist posts which are always fun to read.

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger?
It's not so much what I've learnt but I think I've become a much more confident and creative person. Blogging is like my happy place. I'm learning so many new things about who I am as a person and I will continue to learn new things. 

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger? 
My fashion. Ever since I started blogging, I've been seeing and finding out more about fashion and more about what I like. My style has changed enormously and I feel much more confident in myself and what I wear. 

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 
Be yourself. I cannot tell you this enough. There's no point in having a blog if you're not going to be the true you. I would also say to always be honest especially when it comes to writing reviews for products. It's okay to say something negative about a product because let's face it, not every product you review is going to be amazing, am I right? Have your own opinion and don't be afraid of it. If you're just into the blogging stuff to get freebies, like I said in one of my answers 'everyone does love getting freebies now and then' but don't base your whole blog on getting freebies, what's the point in having a blog when you're not actually going to put your full 100% effort into it.
.
What are your top 5 makeup brands?
1. Rimmel
2. Benefit
3. Maybelline 
4. MAC
5. Bourjois 

Recommend your top 5 beauty products.
1. Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfecter - If you're looking for a good BB Cream for the summer that will help you stay matte throughout the day and give you good coverage without feeling heavy on the skin then I recommend this product. 

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Makes your skin look flawless with a light to medium coverage. 

3. Maybelline Falsies Mascara - My favourite mascara ever, gives you longer and fuller looking lashes.

4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Perfect for people with oily skin who want to keep a matte complexion throughout the day. 

5. Bourjous Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Comes in beautiful shades and stays on your lips for near enough the whole day. Perfect for everyday looks. 

I TAG: All of you. 


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan