Slider

THE BODY SHOP CAMOMILE CLEANSING BUTTER | REVIEW

Thursday, 19 June 2014



The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter - £12.00

This cleansing butter is a product that I have been using for quite some time now. I read so much hype about this product that I just had to go and buy it for myself. If you're the type of person that wears waterproof mascara or eyeliner, or any long lasting make up then you'd know how much of an absolute pain it is to remove. This cleansing butter removes waterproof make up instantly, I was so surprised with how well it worked. 

The texture of this product reminds me of coconut oil. It's very thin and melts in the warmth of your hand, it also feels amazing when you're applying it to your skin. As soon as you massage this into your skin, it simply melts away your make up without any fuss. A little goes a long way with this product, I usually take a pea size amount and that's enough to do my whole face. It's completely safe to use on the eyes, as it doesn't sting or irritate them plus it's perfect for getting rid of any waterproof make up, such as mascara and eyeliner. 

I'd say this product is very similar to the Clinique Cleansing Balm, they both work exactly the same but each have a different fragrance and of course, The Body Shop Cleansing Butter is much cheaper. 

I assumed that this product would leave a oily residue on my skin seeing as the product feels extremely greasy when applied to the face, but it doesn't. As soon as I wipe away the product with a warm cloth, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth without it being greasy at all. I love how lightweight this feels on my skin when I've applied it. 

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it? 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan