ASOS WISHLIST

11:03:00 am

ASOS is one of my favourite online shopping websites. Whenever I'm on my laptop or phone, I always find myself on ASOS. Right now, they have a 50% off summer sale going on and I'm a bit overwhelmed at how much stuff there is that I want. I have made a wishlist of some of the items that I am loving at the moment and to give you a little insight of what they have in stock. 


1. Skater Dress in Floral Print I think this is really cute summer dress - floral prints are so cute and summery. I love the contrast of the dark navy blue with the bright floral colours.

2. White Mesh Insert Skater Dress This is such a basic yet beautiful dress, it would look fabulous as a pretty daytime dress but I think it'd also look amazing as a night out dress due to the mesh insert. 

3. Costa Blanca Crochet Dress This beautiful dress has to be my most favourite item on this wishlist - I love crochet detailing and I love the pastel blue colour it gives.



4. Oasis Leaf Jacquard T-shirt Cute little everyday top that you could pair up with black leather trousers, or even a black skater skirt for a night out. 


5. Peplum Cami Top A basic navy peplum top which you can style with jeans or leggings, and a cute statement necklace. 


6. Lace Godet Peplum Top Lace is really in fashion around spring/summer time, I think this top would look nice with a pair of jeans for day time or some disco pants for a night out. 




7. Floral Printed Culotte Shorts I'm really into printed shorts at the moment, I think they look really good with a plain cami top to give an outfit a pop of colour. 


8. Contrast Blocking Jumpsuit Jumpsuits have been a favourite of mine recently. I think they make a perfect night out outfit. I love the contrast of the white and pink block colours with this outfit. 


9. Textured Square Longline Bandeau Bikini Top High waisted bikini's are my favourite, I think they flatter out a figure nicely. I love this white textured set, perfect for a summer holiday or a day at the beach. 




What are some your favourite pieces?

You Might Also Like

0 comments