BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION REVIEW

4:24:00 pm





Whenever I'm shopping in my local Boots or Superdrug store, I always find myself leaning towards the foundations. Foundations are one of my favourite makeup products without a doubt, I love trying out different foundations and I like seeing what foundation gives me the best finish for my skin. A couple of weeks ago, I bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and I have been using it for almost every single day since I bought it! 

This foundation is supposed to give you a radiant and flawless complexion for up to 16 hours and it's enriched with a fruit therapy formula. It contains apricot for radiance, melon for hydration and apple to protect your youth. This product is also filled with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion whilst letting in natural light for a healthy glow. 

I've found that Healthy Mix has a light to medium coverage but is very build able. It's a lightweight foundation therefore doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is what I like most about this foundation. I'd recommend using a primer before applying this product as some pores do tend to show up after a couple of hours. I apply this foundation by using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush as I feel that it gives off the best dewy finish and leaves my skin looking flawless. I'd say this is more of a natural everyday foundation due to it's lightweight formula and medium coverage. Healthy Mix leaves a beautiful glow on your skin so I'd say that this foundation is more suitable for people with dry skin, therefore if you're someone who tends to have much more oily skin then I wouldn't recommend it for your skin type. 

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think?


You Might Also Like

0 comments