Slider

LUSH THE COMFORTER BUBBLE BAR REVIEW

Wednesday, 16 July 2014





The Comforter Bubble Bar is my favourite product from Lush, it's my most re-purchased product and I will continue to re-purchase this whenever I run out. 

This bubble bar contains Bergamot Oil which is uplifting and cleansing, Cassis Absolute which is comforting for your skin and gives it a fruity scent, and Cypress Oil which is supposed to be calming and toning for your skin. It's a large bubble bar therefore you don't use this all in one go (unless you want to of course). I cut mine up into sections and simply crumble this under a running tap to make a gorgeous smelling bubble bath. I can get about 5 uses out of this bar.

I have noticed since using this bar in my baths that my skin has become 10 times more smoother and softer. I absolutely love the raspberry ripple effect it has and I also love the way this bubble bar smells - it's such a fruity scent which fills the bathroom and it's the perfect scent for those summer days. I like using this bubble bar whenever I'm having a pamper evening as it makes me feel so luxurious and I feel so fresh when I get out. 

Whats your favourite LUSH product?

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan