LUSH MINT JULIPS LIP SCRUB REVIEW

9:49:00 pm





I have needed a lip scrub for a while as my lips have been dry as ever recently. I've heard all the hype about LUSH lip scrubs from various beauty bloggers, therefore whilst I was in LUSH the other day, I decided to pick up the Mint Julips Lip Scrub. 

This  lip scrub smells (and tastes) amazing. It's mint chocolate flavor which means it leaves a tingly sensation on your lips. I simply rub this product into my lips when I feel as if my lips are starting to get dry and flake, I rub it in circular motions for about 2 minutes and then I like to wash it off with a bit of water. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and soft! It makes it so much easier for me to apply lipstick as it gives a more smoother application and also helps my lipstick last for longer. Funnily enough, this product actually tastes really good and you can lick this product off your lips once you've finished. (I personally don't do that though)


At just £5.25 I think this is such a reasonable price. The pot may look small, but you only need to use a tiny amount of product on your lips as a little goes a long way. The lip scrub comes in two more flavors which is Bubblegum and Popcorn. 



Have you tried this product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments