Slider

PAUL MITCHELL SUPER STRONG LIQUID TREATMENT REVIEW

Monday, 7 July 2014





When it comes to haircare products, I am all over them. I have been using this Paul Mitchell product for over a year and it's without doubt my holy grail product to keeping my hair healthy. 

This 'Super Strong Liquid Treatment' is for chemically-treated, damaged, weak or fine hair. It helps to repair and rebuild your hair using marine-derived extracts, UV protection and a "super strong complex" which helps to strengthen weak hair, replace lost nutrients and prevent breakage. 

I use heat on my hair almost daily and I colour my hair every few months or so. My hair is really fine and has a tendency to fall out every time I brush it or wash it. A hairdresser actually recommended this for me, and I have never looked back since. I use this by simply spraying it evenly onto freshly washed damp hair and I like to massage it into my roots. Since using this, I have noticed a lot of change in my hair - it's much more manageable and healthier. It still falls out (just like every hair does) but it's not as much as it used to be. I have noticed that my hair has gotten a lot more thicker since using this product and I've noticed that it doesn't weigh my hair down. 

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan