THE BRITISH TAG

12:34:00 pm



As I have probably said millions of times, I love reading/watching tag posts as I think of it as such a fun way of getting to know a blogger or youtuber. I recently came across The British Tag which was created by beauty crush (one of my favourite bloggers). I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and give this tag a go as I am British and it seems pretty fun. 


1 | How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I have around 3 to 4 cups of tea a day. I'm always having two in the morning, one after my dinner and one just before I go to bed. (I do like a good ol' cuppa) I have 2 and a half sugars. 

2 | Favourite part of your roast?
Without a doubt it has to be the Yorkshire Puddings. They're so tasty and I don't think a roast dinner would be complete without Yorkshire Puddings.


3 | Favourite dunking biscuit?
I like quite a few dunking biscuits such as: Chocolate Digestives, NICE, Maryland Cookies and Rich Teas. 

4 | Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I like going down to the beach and having a picnic with my boyfriend. I like taking walks around the lake and feeding the ducks. I also like to play badminton. 

5 | Favourite word?
This is very random but I've always liked the word 'Plonk'. I don't know why, I just think it's a really fun word to say. Plonk.. 

6 | Cockney rhyme slang?
Apples and Pears = Stairs, Dog and Bone = Phone - That's all I know haha. 

7 | Favourite sweet?
Wine gums are my favourite sweets ever. I also used to love those lollipops called Drumsticks, they were my favourite every time I went to the little corner shop after school.

8 | What would your pub be called?
I have spent ages trying to think about this question but I have no idea what I would call my pub (god I'm useless) I genuinely can't think of a name. 

9 | No.1 British person
Well it's obviously got to be The Queen for me. 

10. Favourite shop / restaurant
My favourite shop would have to be Topshop and my favourite restaurant is either Nandos or Frankie and Bennys. 

11. What british song pops into your head?
Who remembers the band 'Blue'? They instantly pop into my head as soon as I read this question. The song 'One Love' was my all time favourite when I was younger.

12. Marmite
No. Just no. Marmite doesn't do it for me I'm afraid. I think it tastes absolutely disgusting. 

I tag YOU

You Might Also Like

0 comments