NEXT CASHMERE EYESHADOW PALETTE

4:37:00 pm


I was recently awarded the Blogger of the Month award with The Next Blogger Network which is a really great site for bloggers who want to share any NEXT related posts and you can also meet and socialize with new and upcoming bloggers. Check the site out here. 
Next very kindly awarded me with £50 to spend on there next website, which I was extremely grateful for. All of my Next goodies arrived the other day, and I was so eager to try out this Cashmere Eye Shadow Palette*, seeing as I was in the middle of putting my make up on when I got the delivery, I thought what a perfect time to try this eye shadow palette out! 

The palette comes in 10 gorgeous shades, including some shimmers and some matte shades. My favourite three shades I've been using the most are the 3rd, 5th and 6th shades in the palette. I have been able to create a variety of different looks using these 10 shades, they have perfect light colours for a beautiful day time look as well as some dark colours for a night out look.

Each of these eye shadows are all very pigmented which was really surprising to me, as this palette only retails for £6 I think it's such a bargain. It's the perfect eye shadow palette if you're just starting out in make up and experimenting with eye shadows, I think this would be my go-to palette for beginners. Each of the colours lasted a long time on my eye lids, with and without a primer which is always a plus. 

I am extremely happy with this palette and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. 


Have you tried this palette? What's your favourite shade?

You Might Also Like

0 comments