WEEKLY LOVES

1:51:00 pm


I seem to have noticed that I have been reaching towards certain products recently when it comes down to my skin and hair care. The products which I'm showing you are my most used and loved products recently that I just can't seem to get enough of them all. 

I use this cleanser every night to take my make up off and it does such an amazing job, even when removing that tough waterproof eye makeup, it just seems to come straight off when using this product. I love how well this cleanses my skin and it just leaves it feeling so refreshed and soft, I have been reaching for this a lot recently and sadly I'm nearly out of it but it will defiantly be one of my re-purchased products. Read my full review on this product here. 

My lips get dry very easily, and I heard so much hype about the Lush Lip Scrubs from reading reviews and talking to friends. I decided to get one myself a few weeks ago and I have been using this product every single day since I bought it. I usually scrub my lips with this before bed and apply a good lip balm then when I wake up the next morning, my lips are as soft as ever. Read my full review on this product here. 

I bought this product a few weeks ago when I was starting to break out a bit more than usual. This product is mainly fore acne prone skin and I think it did a brilliant job at clearing my skin after the first few washes. The only downside I have with this product is the fact that it does tend to dry out your skin a bit more but with a good moisturizer, you should be fine. 

As my skin is very sensitive and I tend to get allergic reactions to skin products quite a bit, I decided to go for Superdrugs own Simply Pure Refreshing Toner which is 100% fragrance free. It really does refresh my skin, it feels so soothing on the skin and for the cheap price of it, I personally think it really does it's job well. I have been reaching for this after I use my cleansing balm just to tone my skin a bit. 

I got sent this Shockwaves Mousse a while ago from my bzzagent campaign (more about that here). I have quite fine hair and recently I've noticed that my hair has been looking quite dull and lacking volume. I have been using this mousse to help give my hair a bit off a volume boost. After I wash it, I like to massage a 50p size amount in my roots and dry it naturally to help my hair create a bit of volume and make it look more fuller.


What products have you been loving recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments