TRESEMMÉ MOISTURE RICH SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

12:20:00 pm


I always love to try out new shampoo's and conditioner's for my hair, I can never stick to using one specific brands I must always switch it up! My hair has been on the more dry side recently, no idea why - could be the weather but either way, my hair has been lacking that softness and moisture that it needs. 

I've used Tresemme brand before when it comes to hair care and I've been very impressed with each product I've used, and this product is no different. I have noticed that this shampoo and conditioner has made my hair feel and look so much more healthier - it locks in the moisture which gives a beautiful shine to my hair. I can honestly see and feel the difference in my hair since using these products. 

I have also noticed that my hair doesn't get greasy that easily anymore, I'd usually wash my hair every other day but recently I've been washing it every 2 or 3 days which is amazing as it saves me so much time and my hair products are lasting me ages! 


Have you tried these products out?

You Might Also Like

0 comments