AUTUMN/WINTER 2014 WISHLIST

5:53:00 pm


I just love the autumn/winter seasons. I love the cold nights, the hot chocolates, toasting marshmallows, snuggled up beside the fireplace... I could go on. I especially love this particular season for the fashion. I find autumn/winter fashion much more easier to style with other items and I love all the warm colours of the clothing. 



Next Check Collarless Coat - £75 Starting off with a few things from NEXT. I have fallen in love with this beautiful monochrome check coat. Check pattern is massively popular during the autumn/winter season and I find this such a cute coat that you can pretty much style it with anything.  


Next Fluffy Cardigan - £35 I personally love wearing cardigans in the autumn/winter season, they can really make an outfit pop and look amazing. I absolutely adore the colour of this fluffy cardigan, one of my favourite colours to wear throughout this season.


Next Supersoft Robe - £24 I fell in love with this robe as soon as I saw it appear on the NEXT website. As it's starting to get colder during the nights and sometimes during the day, this would be the most perfect item of clothing to just lounge around the house in. The floral print gives it a more vintage look to it which I love. 




River Island Dark Red Check Oversized Shirt - £28 Moving onto River Island but staying onto the theme of check, I saw this over sized dark red check shirt on their website. I think this would look really nice unbuttoned over a plain black cami top and a pair of black jeans. 

River Island Cream Tile Print High Waisted Leggings - £25 I actually saw these leggings in store when I went shopping the other day. I love them. I love the pattern and I love how they have added a tiny bit of a burgundy colour into these leggings to make them more autumn/winter appropriate. 

River Island Zip Front Block Heel Ankle Boots - £40 How gorgeous are these ankle boots? I love wearing boots all way through this season because they go perfectly with autumn/winter clothing but also because I just have a great love for ankle boots. I love the front zip detailing, gives a much edgy look to them.


Topshop Lace Insert Flippy Dress - £26 How can I have a wishlist without mentioning Topshop? I can't. Even though the weather is getting much colder recently, doesn't mean you have to ignore all the gorgeous dresses that are coming out. This grey lace insert dress would be lovely paired with some black tights and a winter coat, along with ankle boots.

Topshop Lofty Rib Grunge Sweater - £36 I love having a good ol' oversized jumper to keep me warm on the cold nights. This grunge styled jumper is something that would be perfect paired with a pair of black leggings to be lazy in. It's a very dark brown colour which suits this season perfectly. 

Topshop Tusk Charm Multi-Row Necklace - £14.50 In summer I loved wearing all the pretty floral statement necklaces, but for autumn I love wearing simple chained necklaces. This has such a nice grungy style to it which is why I love it so much. I think this would look nice over the jumper I mentioned above if you're looking for a cute autumn/winter outfit for the day. 


What's your favourite A/W items?

You Might Also Like

0 comments