Slider

BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER REVIEW

Thursday, 9 October 2014


I know it has been a while since the launch of Baby Skin, but believe it or not I have never tried this pore eraser before. I went mad for Maybelline Baby Lip Balms and I still use some to this day, therefore I was very intrigued to see what Baby Skin had to offer. 

I do love a good primer and I always use one before I put my make up on, mainly because I want a smooth looking face which is easy to work with when applying foundation and also because I want my make up to last throughout the whole day. This primer is not like any other primer I have tried before due to it's silicone gel consistency. When applying this to my face it feels slippery but not greasy. This primer is supposed to smooth out your skin which it does a fabulous job of, and it's used to get rid of any large pores which again, it works perfectly!


You can use this either under or over makeup, however I prefer to use under makeup. I love how this product is completely fragrance free which is perfect for those who have sensitive skin (myself included). I feel as if this product does exactly what it says it does. I wouldn't recommend this product for those who have oily skin, as it will only make your skin feel even more oilier due to the silicone texture of this product. On the other hand, if you have normal or dry skin, I'd defiantly recommend you give this a go and see what you think of it. It makes my face look flawless after I apply foundation, and it's now included in my everyday makeup routine. 



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan