CURRENT HAIRCARE ESSENTIALS

2:32:00 pm


Some days I love my hair, other days I dislike my hair. My hair is quite fine and very damaged due to heat and hair dye therefore I sometimes find it quite hard to style. I have tried tons of different hair products to help repair and restore my hair, but I have never stuck to certain hair products until now. I know that I will most probably be changing up my hair care products again in the future, but until then here's some of my current hair care essentials which I have been loving over the past month. 

When it comes down to washing my hair, I have been using the fairly new LOreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner. Like I said, my hair is quite fine but these products do a great job in giving my hair that extra boost it needs. These products include an ingredient called Filloxane which claims to penetrate the fibers and help expand and increase the diameter of each hair strand. I can defiantly tell my hair looks and feels a lot thicker after using the shampoo and conditioner, it also gives my hair a bit more texture to it which helps me to style it easier.

I have noticed that sometimes my hair becomes quite dry when using the thickening shampoo and conditioner, therefore every once a week I skip out on the thickening conditioner and swap it with Pantene Pro-V Strength and Moisture Conditioner
I apply this to my hair after washing with shampoo and I then leave it in for about 5 minutes before rinsing it out. This product helps to keep my hairs moisture and gives it a deep conditioning every week. 

Like most girls, I like to straighten my hair. I have naturally curly hair which sometimes begins to look a little crazy after a few days so I like to straighten it to make it look less crazy and more manageable. My most favourite heat protect spray would have to be the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray, which protects my hair up to 230 degrees. This product also helps calm frizz which is perfect for me as I have major frizzy hair. I have noticed that it leaves a beautiful shine to my hair which makes it look a lot more healthy. 

I don't use a hair dryer on my hair. I prefer leaving my hair to dry naturally as it's much healthier for your hair. When I finish washing my hair, I towel dry it and whilst it's still a bit damp I then apply Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, which works wonders. I add 2 pumps of this onto my palms and rub it into my fingers, then apply evenly throughout the mid-lengths and ends of my hair. This product contains a blend of coconut milk to help nourish my hair, whipped egg whites to help add strength and elasticity, and also coconut oils for added hydration and balance. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments