WEEKLY LOVES #2

6:27:00 pm


There have been a few products that I have been reaching to a lot more than others recently. Each product mentioned has been well and truly loved by me these past couple of weeks and I'm excited to share them with you all. 

Barry M Hi Shine Gel Nail Polish - Cardamom 
I couldn't find this Barry M colour on the Boots website but I know that they sell this shade in store as I only bought it last week. Some of you may or may not know that Barry M have brought out there A/W 2014 collection of nail polishes. They come in 6 different shades but the 'Cardamom' shade stood out to me the most. I have been wearing this nail colour every single day since I bought it. It's a gorgeous dark frosty green colour which is perfect for Autumn. The formula of this nail polish is so smooth and it glides on the nails wonderfully, only taking a little while to dry completely. 

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter 
My skin is becoming quite dry now that the weather is changing, I feel like I've been losing that bit of life from my skin. Without this product, my skin would look so dull and drying. MUA Highlighter has helped my skin look a bit more healthier during these cold months and it has given my face life and a natural glow which looks amazing in any type of lighting. I like using this highlighter on the top of my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, the highest point of my forehead and also the highest point of my chin. 

Real Techniques Contour Brush - Part of Core Collection  
I'm not too sure whether this brush comes separately or if it just comes with part of the core collection but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find this on eBay if you're looking to purchase this brush just on it's own. I never used to contour at all mainly because I didn't know how to contour properly. As my love for make up has grown over the past years and I have watched several videos on how to contour, it has now become a daily thing which I have included in my make up routine. This brush is the perfect shape as it fits right underneath your cheekbones to give you that really defined looked. I would recommend blending it out a bit with a buffing brush afterwards though so it's not as harsh. 

Gatineau DefiLift 3D Revolumising Lip Care 
Although the price is quite high for a lip care product, it's so worth it. This is used for if you want to plump your lips up a bit more, however it's also an amazing product for when you have chapped/dry lips. As it's the colder months my lips are becoming more dry than usual, but since using this on my lips everyday I have noticed such a difference in how they feel and look. The product includes a lavender extract which strengthens the cutaneous barrier thus smoothing the lips. It also has a Vitamin E extract with anti-oxdising properties to protect against free radicals. You can use this as many times as you want on your lips and it won't irritate them in the slightest.


You Might Also Like

0 comments