WISHLIST: ZARA HOME

11:53:00 am


I am forever on pinterest looking for new bedroom ideas or home ideas. I have a whole board of pictures dedicated to home ware decor. When it comes to decorating and looking for new pieces around my bedroom or the house I usually gravitate towards H&M, Next, TK Maxx, IKEA and ZARA. I have recently been spending a lot of time on the ZARA home website and I have found so many items which I have been craving for. 


1. Fern Embroidered Cushion 
I am in love with the gold colour of this cushion. I'm trying to change up my bedroom decor to make it fit the autumn season, and I think this fits in perfectly. The detailing of the leaves and the contrast of the gold and white is beautiful. 

2. Swan Soap Dish 

This item is actually a soap dish but I like the idea of keeping all of my rings inside there. I think it looks quite quirky and it would go really nicely on top of my chest of drawers. 

3. Antiqued Glass and Metal Jar 

I would use this glass and metal jar as a piece of storage for my cotton buds. I literally have no where to put all of my cotton buds at the moment, so I just keep them in their original packaging. However, it looks way to boring and dull for my liking and I would really enjoy something like this to store them all in. 

4. White Wicker Basket
At first I thought about using these wicker baskets to store any of my hair care products inside, but then I thought it would be a cute idea to keep them in the living room and store a few random magazines inside. Therefore whenever there's company, they can happily help themselves. 

5. Openwork Wooden Box
I am in love with antique looking items and when I saw this on ZARA, it had to be included. I would use this to store my jewelry inside or you could even use this to store some arts and crafts supplies such as buttons and feathers. 

6. Feather Candle Holder
I'm always burning a candle in my bedroom. I really do think they light the mood and make the room look much more cosy. This feather detailed candle holder is perfect for Autumn due to the dark rusty colours of the detailing. 


7. Floral Engraved 2015 Diary 
One thing I wish I did this year was keep a journal/diary. I like the idea of writing down what happened in my day so I can always go back to read and re-live that memory all over again. I have decided in 2015 I am going to try and write a journal entry at least once a day. I love the pattern of this journal and the inside of it is so simple yet you could write so much. 

8. Branches Little Table 

I think this is really cool, quirky version of a bedside table. If you're looking to change your bedroom to fit in with the Autumn season then I would recommend this cute table, as the branch detailing represents the Autumn months. This would look lovely with some orange coloured artificial flowers sitting on top. 

9. Brown Check Wool Blanket 

When I'm having a lazy day, I always wrap myself up in a blanket. Now that the weather is getting colder I find myself using blankets more than anything. Check print is really popular in the Autumn/Winter months, and the brown colours give it a sense of warmth to your home. This would look lovely laid over the sofa or even over the bed like a throw. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments