CLINIQUE TAKE THE DAY OFF CLEANSING MILK REVIEW

2:28:00 pm




I personally don't use makeup wipes to remove my makeup. I have always had a love/hate relationship with wipes, some were amazing to use and took my makeup off with just one swipe however some were complete rubbish and most of them give me a allergic reaction. My skin would burn and tingle, it would go bright red and took about 20 minutes to calm down. I have very sensitive skin and I never found out the reason as to why my skin reacted that way to certain makeup wipes but I have found a different technique when taking off my makeup using cleansers.

I first tried The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm which worked wonders for my skin. I recently thought it was time for a change and wanted to try something completely different. I bought the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk from the Clinique website not too long ago for £19.00. I have been using this product every night since it delivered to my door and it's my new favourite skin care product. It's 100% fragrance free so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. It has a milky consistency that gently helps to dissolve my face and eye makeup easily without having to rub my face. Once I've massaged this product into my skin for about a minute or so, I then simply take a face cloth and some warm water and just wipe it straight off. It leaves my face feeling so soft and very clean and it's super easy to use.

I defiantly won't be going back to makeup wipes after discovering cleansing products and I think I have found my holy grail skin care product with this cleansing milk. For anyone who suffers with sensitive skin just like me, I really do recommend this product to you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments