Slider

COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER REVIEW

Monday, 3 November 2014


Ever since buying the Organix Coconut Milk Oil for my split ends, I have been in love and that product is now a holy grail of mine. I have been wanting to try more of this range so I picked up the OGX Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

This product smells amazing. The smell of coconut stays in my hair for about 2 days and it's just heaven. If you love the smell of coconut as much as I do, then you'll find that you wont be able to stop smelling your own hair! This product has a really thick and creamy consistency, I haven't came across a product that has this type of consistency. I have noticed that the shampoo does take a while to lather up but feels amazing on your scalp once it starts to. 

I love using this product to really give my scalp a good cleansing as it feel it does an amazing job doing so. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthier. I normally get horrible split ends due to my damaged hair, however since using these products along with the Coconut Milk Oil, I have seen that it makes a huge difference to the split ends and has made my hair in much better condition. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan