Slider

FAVOURITE AUTUMN LIPSTICKS

Monday, 17 November 2014


I'm more of a neutral/nude lip kind of girl however I do love a bit of the 'dark lip' in the autumn season. I have found myself picking up some gorgeous berry colours recently and I thought I'd round up my favourite lip colours I have been wearing on a daily basis for the autumn/winter months. 
(order from the top of my hand, to the bottom of my hand as shown in the picture)

Rimmel Kate Moss 03
My most used lipstick out of these four. Perfect for an everyday nude. The colour is very long lasting and stays put on the lips without having to touch up every hour or so. It has a hint of peach colour in this which also makes it a perfect lipstick for all year round. 

Lovie 18
I discovered a new makeup shop in my home town recently called Lovie. It's full of eyeshadows, lipsticks, makeup brushes, eyeliners and every kind of makeup you could think of, all for a really cheap price. This lipstick was only £2.00 but the formula of the product is amazing. Shade 18 is more of a darker nude, when applied onto my lips it reminds me of a good dupe for Mac's Velvet Teddy. 

Lovie 06
I loved the first lipstick from this brand so much that I went and picked another one up. It wouldn't be autumn without a good dark berry shade in my lipstick collection. When this shade is first applied to my lips it looks like a very dark red colour however, the more I build this colour up, the more it turns into a purple looking shade. It has a very creamy formula therefore it really does help moisturize your lips and giving such high pigmentation also. 

Collection Lasting Colour 13
This shade is very similar to Rimmel's Kate Moss 03, however slightly darker. It's a perfect everyday colour. I've noticed that this lipstick has a brownish undertone to it, making it suitable for the autumn months. Pigmentation is amazing and the colour manages to last for up to 4 hours without any touch up. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan