Slider

NON BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Thursday, 27 November 2014


I do love reading a good ol' non beauty favourites post. I like being nosey and seeing what everyone has been loving non beauty related recently. I have gathered up a few of my favourites which I have adored over the past few weeks. 

Newlook Tartan Print Scarf:
This item has been a massive staple piece for me these past few weeks. I have been wearing this scarf near enough every day since I first bought it. It goes with pretty much everything that I wear and it does a really good job in keeping me extra warm on those cold winter days. Plus, it's tartan print. Who doesn't love a bit of tartan?

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid:
I got this as a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I've been using it a hell of a lot recently. I just love the idea of taking a picture and then instantly having it printed it out for you. I love taking this camera with me whenever I'm going out somewhere exciting so I am able to capture the memory and keep it forever.

Gone Girl Book:
I saw this film when it first came out in the cinema and I thought it was brilliant. I got told so many times that the book is amazing and much better than the movie. I bought the book and have been hooked on it ever since. It's one of those books that you just can't seem to put down. If you like crime books or books where you solve mysteries then I defiantly recommend this one. 

Yankee Candle Christmas Treats:
I do love my Yankee Candles, I saw this one in ASDA just for £9 and as I was in the Christmas spirit I picked it up. It reminds me a lot of Vanilla Cupcake (which is one of my favourite Yankee Candles). I love burning this in the evenings as it makes the room all cosy and it just feels it with a gorgeous scent that lasts for ages. 

Primark Heels:
Recently I went to a christening and was looking for a new pair of heels which I could wear for it. I saw these babies in Primark and I just had to get them! I'm normally a size 7 and they only had an 8, but I couldn't resist so I picked them up anyway and they fitted me completely fine once I had some tights on. They were just £6 in the sale which I thought was brilliant. They're so comfortable and also the heel isn't too high so they didn't hurt my feet in the slightest. 

American Horror Story:
Me and my boyfriend got through seasons 1 and 2 of this show within a month. Every single night we'd sit down and watch 2 or 3 episodes a night on Netflix. We are half way through season 3 right now. This is by far my favourite TV show ever, I love how weird and creepy it is and I just love how it's so unique. I'm also a little bit in love with Evan Peters. 


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan